Key Features of the LIMITED EDITION LMR PINK Series
Its time to rock the Pink!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in helping the path towards healing by supporting an organization dedicated to finding an ultimate cure for breast cancer through research, spreading breast cancer awareness through education, improving the quality of treatment for those suffering from the disease, and growing and fostering the community outreach at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center!
PORTIONS OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THIS LIMITED EDITION WILL BE DONATED TO SYLVESTER COMPREHENSIVE CANCER CENTER
- 100% waterproof and cleanable with antibacterial/antimicrobial soap
- A simple cleaning method allows for minimal downtime: wash, rinse, wipe dry, and return to service.
- Assembled with stainless hardware and rivets
- The LMR PINK 3M® High Vis Relflective Primary strap, provides safety and visibility day and night from both the front and rear.
- Constructed of TPU latex-free coated polyester flat webbing.
- Safer Radio Straps materials are locally sourced, made with BioThane®, and assembled by first responders in the USA.
For regular light cleaning use of a anti-bacterial/antimicrobial soap like Dawn is recommended.
After use in and IDLH Environment we recommend using CITROSQUEEZE® PPE & Turnout Gear Cleaner to decontaminate the strap.
For biological exposure or heavy soiling, we recommend the following to disinfect our straps (choose ONE of the following):
- 10% bleach solution (Take the bleach out of the bottle, at 6.5% active ingredient, and dilute 1 part to 9 parts water.)
- Wipe down surface with 70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol (Preferred method for heavy odor removal)
- Envirocide (Follow directions on bottle.)*
- Cavicide (Follow directions on bottle.)*
*We do not specifically endorse the effectiveness of these products only that they will not harm Saferstraps in proper use. For additional information on Envirocide, please visit http://www.metrex.com/products/surface-disinfectants/envirocide or for additional information on Cavicide, please visit http://www.metrex.com/products/surface-disinfectants/cavicide.